Sunday 25 February 2018

Life Update




Hi There!

Its been awhile since my last entry.
I miss blogging again. So here I am!

How's life?

Life has been challenging. Its been up and down year but there's much to be thankful for 2107 and one big lessons for me and if it has taught me anything, its that life sometimes has a different plan for you and it is completely out of your control.

Life update

I'm engaged. With my sweet boyfriend. Whoever read my previous entry or following it, he is the Mr. Warden. We have been dating for 4 years and last year on December 3rd, 2197 We're engaged. We had a simple event and only invited close family relatives. I will post an entry about the preparation of engagement. Just some tips and how I prepared my E-day =)

I'm currently continuing my study in UNITAR international college that was based at SIDMA College. I'm moving to KK. I hate long distance relationship but sometimes I think its actually good for the relationship because we both can have some space. We trusted each other. So, I think its pretty good so far.

I think that's it for my life update.
See you soon!

-Nabihah-

No comments:

Post a Comment